Thursday, February 17, 2011

February 17th and 60 degrees

      Since the weather was so warm, I decided to take Olivia on a walk around the neighborhood.  It is hard to believe the high for today is 65 degrees in FEBRUARY!    We went around the whole neighborhood circle (about .7 miles); I walked and she rode her bicycle.
      Mid-way through the walk she stopped to pull out her pet rock, appropriately named "Rocko".  He didn't care for being in his princess handle bar bag and wanted to see the sunshine.





     We made it around the neighborhood despite the strong wind and the Braxton-Hicks contractions that begin half way through the neighborhood.
     Getting excited around here....only 4 weeks left until the baby comes!!!

1 comment:

  1. We did the same thing and rode bikes. Ethan is finally peddling a few times before he goes back to "fred flintstone" style

    Oh and I promise some day I'll get your blog done. Every time I clear my plate, 3 more projects take it's place.

    ReplyDelete