Wednesday, February 9, 2011

January Crafts

It has been a very cold and snowy winter this year!  Here are a few things I have done to keep myself busy indoors.

Craving some peanut butter cookies, so I made these yummy Peanut butter and jam cookies from Martha Stewart's website.

A few days later I decided to dye our burp clothes from Olivia.  Many of them were more yellow than white.  I haven't ever dyed things before, but it worked out pretty well.  
I think the key to even coloring is moving the fabric constantly (which I didn't do since the pot was too full).



Last but not least, I finally bought myself a "Knifty Knitter" at Jo-ann Fabric.  Olivia chose the yarn (from a selection of creams)!  After I laid her down for nap, I turned on some TV and made the baby a cute little hat.





















I think the finished product turned out really well.  It only took about an hour and half.  Sure hope it fits!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment